I had a blast during this conversation in which we spend some time considering how Christians communicate, especially to students.
- Are we too creepy or even manipulative?
- Is fear used as a tactic to get people to make emotional “conversions”?
- If so, do Paul and I have any better ideas?
- Aren’t we supposed to be super serious about faith and death?
- What are zombievangelicals?
- How can we bring shambling ministries back to life?
If you happen to know any youth leaders I’d love to hear what they think, so please share this with them.
Also, you can download the FREE DISCUSSION GUIDE for Undead by clicking the image below:
(Yes, I know this site is called Clay Writes which might seem odd with so many videos around here, but technically the videos come from stuff I write! If you don’t find as many written posts here as you’d like it’s only because I’m busy writing more books. I appreciate every second you spend checking out these posts.)