Any content shared on this site has the potential to generate revenue, so we want to comply with federal regulations and this FTC Ruling.
Here are a couple things you should know about the content on NorvilleRogers.com:
- Any piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- We will not personally recommend items that we don’t support.
- We retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by ourselves, unless otherwise stated.
- We will not necessarily note the use of sponsored or affiliate links every time.
- We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Anything we say around here is just our opinion, but we don’t develop those lightly. We’re careful with our words because we care about our audience and really appreciate you for being a part of this community.