I’m crazy-excited about this podcast. I’ve been wanting to do something like this, and when I met Matt and Clay a few weeks ago, everything just fell into place. Matt and Clay are awesome guys – funny, sharp and insightful. We had so much fun recording the Monster Squad videos in October we decided to do it again. And again.
We don’t have a logo yet. Or a schedule. Or a color scheme. But we have a podcast!
Storymen discuss all the gooey goodness at the delicious center of Pop Culture, Theology and History.
If you like movies, books, spirituality or anything in that vein, you’ll want to join in our conversations. Check out episode 1.
In our first episode, watch for:
- Clay’s Generation X shame!
- Me totally failing to answer a direct question!
- Matt rallying support for those who hate Quantum of Solace!
- Mysterious crackling… can YOU determine the source?
- What it feels like to be criticized!
This is our Thanksgiving Episode, so tell us what you’re grateful for, too.
Here’s how you can join:
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Like us on Facebook
- Join the discussion on Twitter (#StoryMen)
- Check out the official StoryMen website!